END YOUR PAIN IN THE NECK WITH NATURAL REMEDIES!
FREE CONSULTATION. ($200 VALUE) NO OBLIGATION.
CALL TODAY! (310) 540-9796
NECK PAIN REMEDIES IN TORRANCE, CA
Do you have neck pain? If so, then you are not alone. Neck pain is a very common condition. Luckily, there are some non-invasive remedies for neck pain!
Our clinic in Torrance, CA, can help you get rid of the pain with a number of natural treatments. Among many others, we offer physical rehabilitation, natural pain injections, chiropractic adjustments, and massage therapy,
Causes Of Neck Pain
The most common causes of neck pain are poor posture, prolonged use of a computer, sitting down for long periods of time, or even a neck injury. Other causes for neck pain include emotional stress, poor sleeping habits, severe allergies, and serious health conditions like cancer.
Most people live day to day with neck problems and never take the time to get a complete exam and the right remedies. They wait until it is so bad, only to find that they have a more serious issue because they have let it go untreated for so long.
Others go to their primary doctors and never get a true answer to why they have pain, and are told that they will just have to live with it.
If you had a cavity in your mouth, would you want to know?
The truth is that most people understand that a cavity is tooth decay and should take care of it before it gets worse, but never find out if they have arthritis in their neck, which is spinal decay.
Types Of Neck Pain
There are three different types of neck pain that are typically experienced:
- The first type is muscle strain, which usually takes place in the back of the neck. This pain can be caused by one specific movement or from twisting your head too much.
- The second type is referred to as muscle tension, which is a tightness in the muscles in the back of the neck. It can come from stress, lack of sleep, or improper posture.
- The final type is nerve pain, which happens when there is an irritation along the nerves in your neck. Nerve pain can happen if you have arthritis, surgery, or have had an injury that has not healed correctly.
Prevention For Neck Pain
Our natural remedies are effective enough to offer you pain relief. But we also understand the importance of educating our patients on preventing neck pain in the first place.
Prevention for neck pain starts with:
- Incorporating neck exercises into your lifestyle.
- Getting enough sleep and reducing stress levels.
- Maintaining good posture at all times, ensuring the appropriate position for your neck and head at all times, and keeping your shoulders back and relaxed.
- Drinking enough water.
- Doing gentle stretching every day to lengthen muscles and reduce tension in the neck and upper back area.
- Avoiding prolonged use of a computer or reading in bed to help prevent neck pain from occurring over time.
Our Natural Remedies For Neck Pain
The treatment for neck pain will depend on what is causing it. Understanding the nature and severity of your neck pain, before we start any treatment, is essential, as some types of treatment can actually worsen the problem.
At Integrated Physical Medicine, we specialize in detecting the cause of your neck pain, treating, and relieving neck problems, through non-invasive remedies.
If you experience neck stiffness or pain, we are here to help! To find out if you are a candidate for our unique type of care, call today!